July 23, 2008

SUMMER RAIN

As it rains outside and I sit around like the bum I am and am reminded of how relaxing 'summer rain' can be. It whispers me to sleep and wakes me up again. Where art thou Carl Thomas? Anywho, this is much needed rain and at the same time it allows me to simply mellow out. Its funny how rain seems to be a catalyst for deep thinking. Or maybe thats just me. Speaking of rain, it kinda sucks b/c I don't like to get my hair wet. If I'm caught sans umbrella (ella ella ay) I'll put a Food Lion bag over my whole head and cut out eye holes with the quickness. Desperate times call for desperate measures. BELIEVE DAT!

2 comments:

SincereAbstract said...

As much of a happy person I try to be, NOTHING soothes my soul, personally, as rain does. When the sun is out, people usually feel better and look forward to more of it (as long as it aint hot as hell), but I look forward to the rain. I had a crazy idea one time to try and find out the forecast for my birthday (when I was born) at the current time. If it was raining, I definitely wouldn't be shocked.

July 27, 2008 at 9:24 AM
Elephteria said...

This is great info to know.

November 11, 2008 at 7:42 PM