August 18, 2008

HE'S GIGGITY GANGSTA


Not only does Micheal Phelps have like a milli, a milli, a milli, a milli gold medals, he's gangsta like me! When asked about what's on his ipod:

"I listen to hip hop and rap to sort of help me get focused, to get ready to get up and do what I'm there do. It helps me to tune everything out, and take one step at time. A lot of the new stuff is what I have on my MP3 player. I don't really have any favorites, but right now, it might be Young Jeezy; I just listen to whatever comes on...."

Young Jeezy!? Thats the homie! Just ask Soulja Girl. Now Phelps is up on America's favorite styrofoam cup junkie.

"What did I have on today? I think I had Lil Wayne, 'I’m Me.' I think I had that on there."

Look @ that pic! He's a beast, he's a dog, he's a muthaf!@#*$ problem - ok you're a goon but whats a goon to a goblin!?!?!?

0 comments: