October 23, 2008

A PIECE OF MY CHILDHOOD

In the form of a shoe. My blog seems to be becoming so materialistic. I'm no sneakerhead, but back in the day these were the HOTNESS! Not to mention in middle school I had the BIGGEST crush on Anfernee Hardaway (& Allen Iverson & Byron from the group MISTA, but that's neither here nor there). I did always wonder if his mother was trying to name him 'Anthony' but wasn't in her right mind. Anywho, these shoes bring back memories of middle school and the importance of having cool shoes. Kids are so cruel. I can't believe people got teased for having "bo bo skips"...wtf is a "bo bo skip"?? Well due to these reasons, I had to cop em. Thank goodness I found them in my size! If you want some fly ish hit up my homie aka Bootleg Bobby Valentino: http://corpstat.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Mcfly said...

Not a bootleg Bobby Valentino. even my barber now shapes up my facial hair and says you get the Bobby valentino!

October 23, 2008 at 11:41 AM