December 2, 2008

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMM

First of all, Happy Belated Thanksgiving and all that jazz. Ok...so while I was on I-95 for what it felt like10,000 hrs of my life, I had time to reflect on a couple things. Well, ONE main thing really. How does random ish end up in the middle of the interstate? Ok, its expected to see an animal with it's insides on the outside (I swear it looked like the thing exploded) or a fender (or 2), but other than that, how and why would anything else be there? Why did I see a chair sitting in the median of the interstate? It was as if somebody just got finished giving a lap dance and decided they no longer needed it. Positioned perfectly upright, mid-median, like it was meant to be there. Also, why is there always ONE shoe (if any) on the side of the road. You never see 2 of the same shoe. Why is there a shoe chillin on the side of the interstate anyway?? People please get it together! Do some people decide they just don't want certain things in their car and proceed to just throw them out? If you have a truck, please tie your ish down! I should not be seeing random articles of clothing and/or household furniture while I am trying to have a scenic drive. Vent over.

0 comments: