January 9, 2009

HE WAS RIGHT

Last night I saw Charlie Murphy perform - good show. I read an article today that proved a certain part of his stand up to be 100% true. I wish I could briefly recite the funny parts, but I'm lazy and if you want to know go see his show. But the particular part I am referring to has to do with him talking about the worlds overpopulation. He then stated that there are so many people on this planet, that if you thought about the most f--ked up thing...somebody is probably doing it right now. His example: Right now, there is a guy with jumper cables on his d!ck. Crazy, huh? But I believe it wholeheartedly. Why you ask? This is why:

STIFF SENTENCE FOR MASTURBATING DRIVER

By Emily Watkins
January 08, 2009 07:36am

A man who filmed himself masturbating while driving at 93 mph on the Northern Territory's Stuart Highway has been fined more than $2000 and copped two months jail.

Read whole article here

1. LMAO!
2. WTF?!
3. Emily was wild'n with that title. Stiff sentence? Girl you crazy.
4. You speak the truth "Charlaaaay Murphaaaay" *said like Rick James



0 comments: