February 9, 2009

SOS!!!!!



"Brown and an unidentified woman (looks like Rih to me -K) were involved in an argument in his car in the early hours of Sunday morning that escalated on the street once the car was stopped, police told People. The woman had visible injuries when they arrived and she identified her attacker as Brown, who had left the scene, according to the police report. "If police locate Brown, yes, he's subject to arrest," said LAPD Officer April Harding.

It was unknown whether Rihanna, who is dating Brown, is the woman involved in the case."

Posted on a message board waaaay before the story actually broke:
:( @ 02/08/2009 at 1:13 pm
So I got a text message from my friend this morning at 5:00 am. She is married to a cop she said her husband got a domestic violence call chris brown beating up on Rhianna I text her back yeah right. She said Rhianna said it was not the first time….I don’t buy it…who knows..
**************************************************************

Daaaaaamn! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

"S.O.S. please someone help me; It's not healthy... for me to feel this way"
-Rihanna

0 comments: