July 13, 2009

FEELING SENTIMENTAL


If you haven't noticed already, my fam is really close. I love being around them b/c there is this feeling of comfort and security that is hard to obtain elsewhere. Part of that reason is b/c family is always going to have your back (unless yours is really, really dysfunctional because everyone's fam is just a little). Although fam can get on our nerves, there's nothing like them. Strangely enough I find myself wishing I was closer to home (South Cak holla back!) sometimes. I think I'm supposed to be planning a family vacation of some sort. In the meantime, I'll just flashback to the last times I was home aka read old blog posts. This post also gave me an excuse to post the picture above. Classic. Ok, sentimental moment over.

My mom and sister are supposed to come visit in 2 weeks - exciting and stressful. I have to buy some furniture!

1 comments:

selfless narcissist said...

yeah! hop on that cause we are not gonna be sittin on the floor house of tokyo style shaaaawday

July 15, 2009 at 9:55 AM