August 11, 2009

TOO HOT FOR TV



The title of Da Band's first AND ONLY album explains a lot for me. Sarah Stokes, who if you don't remember, was the only singer in one of Diddy's Making the Band failures groups entitled 'Da Band'. How creative. Anywho, the songbird was arrested for domestic abuse for apparently stabbing up her husband. I guess Choppa taught her a thing or two YA HURD!? But check out her lawyers statement:

“Sara and Tony have a very passionate and loving relationship that on August 2, while having an evening of fun, she slipped and fell, hitting her head heavily on the ground and somehow in the process of helping her Tony got injured.”

Huh? Evening of fun? Involving a knife? I swear these lawyers are straight comedy. The last time I saw or heard anything about this chick, she was on Youtube trying to shop a reality show. She might get it now! Last night a random Da Band [that name is so wack] song came on my ipod. Must've been a sign.

0 comments: