August 18, 2009

WHY NOT



I've always been the type of person who comes up with ideas for specific things, whether it be clothing, artwork, room layouts, etc. This makes life a little difficult b/c very rarely do I find anything in stores to match the images in my head. When it comes to clothing and I do find something close enough, thousands of other people will have the same thing. That bothers me. Wearing the same dress/outfit as someone else on the same night is probably, in my opinion, a defining fail whale moment. So I got to thinking. I spend most of my money on accessories, shoes, etc and that's not going to change. My actual clothing is another story. Maybe I should join the DIY club. I've dabbled in a couple things, but haven't really done anything too seriously. I'm also one of those people that believes you can do anything if you put enough effort into it. I stopped by the fabric store today....this should be interesting. BTW, it'll be hilarious if my first creation is hideous.

Go go gadget seamstress.

0 comments: