October 4, 2009

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING



Fun, fun! My first time wearing "Tina Knowles Red" lipstick (that's what I call it, but it's actually 'M.A.C Red', haha). I've always been a little intimidated by bold red lipstick b/c if you don't wear the right shade you end up looking crazy IMO. Luckily, I found a perfect shade for my complexion and fell in LOVE w/ it. I think i'll be wearing it more often :-).BTW - I made my leggings. Modeled after Rodarte leather leggings ($920.00):


 my DIY ($9.20) *
Voila!

*It was prob a lil more than $9.20 considering the supplies and time it took, but hey, it looks good. LOL


After being 'Tardy for the Party'*, we woke up early the next morning for a 5K walk/run to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. I was hurting, but it was all for a very good cause. Out partying til 4am, but up at 8am for community service/awareness. Now that's gangsta! :-)

*LMAO @ that song. I'm going to make a song called "Renig on the Wig" and dedicate it to Kim. Let me copywrite that before somebody steals my idea.

0 comments: