October 11, 2009

TRYING TO STAY BUSY

It seems like I go through phases where my life gets pretty quiet. It's these times where I try to keep myself occupied and entertained to prevent being extremely bored and/or overly nostalgic. This weekend I skipped on the fabric stores, but went vintage shopping. The only thing about vintage/thrift shopping is that it requires patience and you really have to be in the mood to do it. Although I didn't find all that I'd hoped to, I scored a couple things:

Some awesome sunglasses and a fly 80's mesh dress. I'm such a cool kid. LOL! While walking from store to store I ran across a makeup boutique and of course I had to check it out. They had some brands I wasn't familiar with and ended up buying some powder/pigment from this brand called FACEatelier. It's a Canadian based company and I have to say the quality of this makeup is superb! I did a short vid talking about it that i'll probably post later. I also found the MAC Night Violet lipstick that has been sold out EVERYWHERE. Hand claps for me.
Sundays are always my lay around a be a bum day. Let me go continue being that bum.

0 comments: